Today I was building an application using Cairngorm 2.2. All was going well and I was very happy with the progress I was making. But then, I started facing this error while compiling the application.
Unable to resolve a class for ResourceBundle: CairngormMessages
From the text of the error it appears that the locale-specific bundle for CairngormMessages is not available/visible.
I made sure that the “locale” folder was available off the root of the project, and that the compiler was using the correct locale setting.
But I found an interim solution to the issue — using Cairngorm.swc, rather than the actual source of Cairngorm (which I was using) makes the error goes away.
So, for now I’m on my way by using Cairngorm.swc. But I still need to figure out why the error occurs in the first place.